Smoked Paprika Aioli
1. Preheat oven to 450F degrees. Once oven is hot, place a rimmed sheet pan in the oven to heat.
2. Cut the Fingerling potatoes in half lengthwise into wedges. In a bowl, combine potatoes, Bellucci EVOO, salt and pepper and toss well to coat the potatoes.
3. Remove hot pan from the oven and transfer potatoes to the pan, cut side down. Return pan to oven and roast the potatoes until tender about 40 minutes.
4. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade combine the garlic, egg, mayonnaise, tomato paste, lemon juice, parsley, smoked paprika, salt and pepper and pulse a few times to combine. With the motor running, slowly drizzle the Bellucci EVOO through the feed tube and continue to process until the mixture forms a thick emulsion. Transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven and drizzle with Bellucci EVOO and transfer to a serving platter. Serve with aioli on the side.