1. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat add the anchovies, Bellucci EVOO, garlic and salt.
2. With a fork, gently press and mash the anchovy fillets and the garlic until they melt together to form a paste. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet or grill.
4. Brush each swordfish steak lightly with Bellucci EVOO and place in skillet or on grill. Cook until a golden crust forms on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Turn the fish over and cook on the other side for about 3-4 minutes or until just cooked through.
5. While the fish is cooking on the second side, finish the sauce; to the anchovy garlic mixture add the lemon juice, lemon zest, capers and fresh parsley. Warm together for 2 minutes.
6. Transfer cooked swordfish steaks to a platter and top with anchovy caper sauce. Garnish platter with lemon wedges.
Cook’s Note: Crushing a clove of garlic not only releases its flavorful oils but it makes it easier to peel. Simply place the clove of garlic on a cutting board. With the heel of your hand on the flat side of a chef’s knife press down firmly on the clove of garlic. You will hear and feel the clove break open slightly. Peel away the skin and then firmly press again to further break open the clove.