Makes: 1 cup
This sauce has a mildly sweet undertone that will complement all sorts of roasted, grilled or braised. meats
- 1 cup fresh Italian leaf parsley, rinsed, stems removed, coarsely chopped
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 ounces Bellucci extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper for seasoning
Combine parsley, onion, garlic, olive oil and vinegar in a bowl. The sauce will be loose.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. If not using immediately, cover and refrigerate.