Makes 4 servings
- 4 parsnips, peeled
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled
- 1 fennel, halved, cored
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends removed
- 4 small red or white new potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Bellucci extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cut the parsnips and carrots into 1/4 inch sticks. Cut each length into 1/4 inch slices. Cut the onions in half and cut these into 1/4 inch wedges. Cut the potatoes in half. Slice each fennel half into 1/8 inch wedges. Cut the asparagus into 2 inch lengths.
3. Place all the vegetables on a baking sheet. Toss with Bellucci EVOO, minced herbs, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, toss after the first 15 minutes toss vegetables to ensure even browning. Remove from oven when vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
4. Drizzle with Bellucci EVOO and serve immediately.