1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and flour a 10 inch tube pan/angle food cake pan.
2. Grate the zest of 4 oranges. Squeeze the juice of these oranges plus more to equal 1 ½ cups. Combine with the zest and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment add the eggs and beat on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute. Slowly add the sugar and continue beating until thick and pale yellow, about 4 minutes.
5. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture alternating with the Bellucci EVOO, starting and ending with the flour mixture.
6. Pour in the orange juice and zest mixture. Mix well to combine about 2 minutes.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean with a few moist crumbs sticking to it, about 60 minutes. The cake will rise to the full height of the pan.
8. Remove pan from the oven and place on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from baking pan and transfer to a wire rack to allow the cake to cool completely.
10. Just before serving, dust the cake with Confectioner’s sugar. This is a very moist cake and will keep well at room temperature either covered with plastic wrap or in an airtight container for several days.