1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Pour 2 teaspoons of Bellucci EVOO to coat the bottom of an 8- inch glass pie plate.
2. Trim the bottom of each mushroom stem. Remove stems from each mushroom cap. then finely chop the stems and place in a medium bowl.
3. Add all remaining ingredients to the chopped stems and mix well. The mixture should be moist but not wet.
4. Using a teaspoon, fill and mound each mushroom cap with the mushroom herb filling and place in pie plate. Lightly drizzle top of filled mushrooms with Bellucci EVOO.
5. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and serve.