1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the butternut squash, TK Bellucci EVOO, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Spread the seasoned squash onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until squash is golden and tender, about 30 minutes. Half way through roasting time, toss with metal spatula. When squash is tender, remove from oven and transfer to a platter to cool.
2. In a small sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 T of Bellucci EVOO. Add the sage and cook about 2 minutes, edges will begin to curl. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
3. Brush both sides of each slice of baguette with Bellucci EVOO and set on a baking sheet. Toast the bread slices in the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the goat cheese, lemon zest and ½ tsp of salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Adjust seasoning as needed.
5. Assemble the crostini – spread the goat cheese mixture on each slice of toasted baguette. Top with a few cubes of roasted butternut squash and drizzle with Bellucci EVOO. Place on serving platter and top each crostini with 1 or 2 sage leaves.