Makes: 2 servings
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Coat a 4 quart sauce pan with a tight-fitting lid with Bellucci EVOO; add crushed pepper and place over medium heat. When hot, add clams and mussels, olives, sundried tomatoes, garlic, parsley and wine. Stir everything once, then cover the pot and allow the liquid to simmer until all the shells steam open. Discard any that do not.
3. Coat a medium ovenproof sauté pan with Bellucci EVOO. Place the branzino fillets skin-side down in the pan. Brush the filets with Bellucci EVOO and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the sauté pan in the pre-heated oven. Bake 6 minutes. Press the filets with a fork, if the fish flakes immediately it is done.
5. To serve, place 2 pieces of branzino and half of the clams and mussels each bowl. Evenly pour shellfish cooking liquid on top. Serve with a slice of toasted bread.